This Page is undergoing Construction please keep information true & Legit in these pages.
Page topics, and their content, that are categorised in 'rooms' must be relevant to the category. They should, in one or multiple ways, be associated with one or more of the 35 different room types which are listed below. The following are key examples:
- Specific rooms and their descriptions.
- Tutorials detailing how to designate rooms.
Rooms are defined areas with a defined function. Most rooms require specific objects in order to function correctly. Only a few rooms have no requirements.
- Rooms can be as large as the player desires. There is no maximum size.
- Any object can be placed in any room, even if it is not required/serves no function.
- Rooms don't need to be limited to four walls, i.e. they don't have to be square/rectangular.
A patched version of Prison Architect meant that rooms would not extend past the confines of any door. For example, if you built segregated toilets for your prisoners within a canteen, and designated the entire area as a canteen, you would find yourself with tiny individual canteen areas in each single toilet. There is a mod capable of fixing this.
Below is the table of available room types. Click on each of them for more information.
All items (49)