'CHAPTER 1 - Death Row' is, as stated, the first introductory chapter in the prison campaign stories.
This campaign chapter is intended to teach the player the basics of the game.
The following are all the objectives, both optional and required, that the player is tasked with during the mission.
- Construct a building to house the Execution Facility.
- Build a Large Jail Door entrance.
- Build internal walls.
- Build internal doors.
- Designate a Cell.
- Designate an Execution Room.
- Build a Bed.
- Build a Toilet.
- Build an Electric Chair.
- (OPTIONAL) Build a Path to the new facility.
- (OPTIONAL) Add a window to the cell.
- (OPTIONAL) Add a Bookshelf to the cell.
- (OPTIONAL) Redo the flooring with higher quality materials.
- (OPTIONAL) Create some outdoor lighting around the facility.
- Connect the rooms to the electrical supply.
- Connect the Electric Chair to the electrical supply.
- Connect the Cell to the electrical supply.
- Turn the Power Station back on.
- Expand the power station with three new capacitors.
- Test the chair again.