Orderlies are specially trained psychiatric attendents tasked with the general care of criminally insane inmates. They are fundamental for a prison with a psychiatric ward.
Several differences exist between an orderly and a typical guard - including, but not limited to:
- Guards are mostly prohibited from physically engaging criminally insane prisoners.
- Orderlies do not carry the same equipment as a guard may.
- Orderlies do not conduct regular guard duties, e.g. CCTV monitoring or searching.
Orderlies are tasked with supervising criminally insane inmates. They also:
- Open doors for all nearby entites.
- Conduct patrols and adhere to deployments.
- Escort criminally insane prisoners to and from psychiatric sessions.
- Subdue criminally insane patients.
Criminally insane patients are unpredictable and are likely to misbehave. To counter this, orderlies come equipped with:
|Straitjacket||Used to restrain insane prisoners.|
|Sedative Syringe||Used to neutralise insane prisoners.|
Orderlies do not often interact with normal prisoners and will generally ignore them in cases of physical conflict. However, orderlies will defend themselves if attacked.