Spiritual guidance is a course an inmate can take to lower the spirituality need.
- Some prisoners are religious, or have a general need for some spirituality in their life. Bring in a spiritual leader from the local community to lead them through prayers and instil a sense of calm amongst your prisoners.
- A Chapel with Pews or a Prayer Mat for each prisoner;
- Two consecutive hours of 'Work' in the Regime;
- Only for prisoners with the spirituality need.
- 1 sessions, $250 per session (total = $250)
- Session length = 2 hours
- Led by a Spiritual Leader in a Chapel
- Each Prisoner requires a Prayer Mat or Pews every 4 prisoners
- Maximum of 20 students per session (no need for more than 5 pews or more than 20 prayer mats)
- Each prisoner requires a specific need before joining
- Can hire externally
- Students Sit
- Reduces prisoner's Spiritual need
- Adds a "Calming" effect on the prisoners, making them less likely to be violent
- There are 7 different spiritual leaders, each representing a religion
- The same inmates will show up even if there is a different spiritual leader
File = reform_programs.txt
BEGIN Program Name SpiritualGuidance SessionCost -250 Places 20 SessionLength 120 NumSessions 1 Difficulty 10 Room Chapel Equipment Pews EquipmentAlt PrayerMat Teacher SpiritualLeader TeacherEquipment Altar Intake NeedRequired RequiredNeed Spirituality Properties CanHireExternally Properties StudentsSit Properties Repeatable ProgressEffect calming EffectChargeRate 1.0 DischargeNeed Spirituality END