Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
How to turn Staff Needs On
- WHEN STARTING A PRISON: Toggle the Staff Needs button in the "Create Prison" menu.
- IN A NON-STAFF NEEDS PRISON: Press ESCAPE to pause and go to Main Menu, click "Extras", click "Map Settings", and turn Staff Needs on.
- Warmth (Requires "Weather & Temperature" to be enabled.)
How to satisfy Staff Needs
- To satisfy their "bladder" and "bowels" needs, you can have a toilet in your staff room or a toilet in any Staff Only Zone, and making sure it's accessible.
- To satisfy their "food" need, you can mark a canteen as a Staff Only Zone, turning it into a Staff Canteen. You can also place a serving table in a Staff Room.
- To satisfy their "safety" need, you can do the following:
- Research Armory in the Bureaucracy screen, so Armed Guards are available for use, in addition to everything below.
- Research "Body Armor" in the Bureaucracy screen.
- Research 'Tasers' for your Armed Guards in the Bureaucracy screen.
- Research 'Taser Rollout' for your regular Guards in the Bureaucracy screen.
- To satisfy their "recreation" need, you may want to build a functional Staff Room and add a variety of entertaining objects to it.
- To satisfy their "comfort" need, place a couple of sofas or wide sofas in the Staff Room.
- To satisfy their "environment" need, make sure you have Janitors and Gardeners to keep the prison tidy, especially in the Staff Room.
- To satisfy their "rest" need, you need a Staff Room. It's best to build multiple Staff Rooms in multiple places so your staff don't have to walk too far to rest and go back to their position.
- To satisfy their "warmth" need, install radiators in all rooms in which staff frequent through, including the Staff Room.