Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Slammer is a free content update that was released 17 September 2019.
- Deployment context presentation and visuals improved. Now you can see your prison!
- You can now assign Armed Guards and Dog Handlers to patrols and zones.
- You can now have 2 different intersecting patrol routes.
- Patrol routes and zones can now be prioritized, to ensure your most important areas are manned first.
New Items, Floors, Walls
- New walls & Doors: Yutani Wall (Sci Fi), Visitor's Door, Secure Door (with a flap to deliver food trays to prisoners inside a cell), coloured Fence Gates.
- New Floors: Mud, Grate, and Solaco (Sci Fi - goes great with the Yutani Wall).
- New Objects: Table (Small) Bench (Small), Bleachers, Bush, Trees (Snowy Conifer, Palm), Lights (Flood Light, Street Light, Wall Light), Shower Pillar, Ironing Board (Small), Office Chair, Door Mat.
- New furniture such as new chairs, short benches, short tables will fulfill room requirements.
- New Jungle plot and Snowbound plot options added, to start a new prison on.
- New Guard Pavillion towers are unlocked for players who sign up for a Paradox account.
Improvements and Bugfixes
- Keyboard hot-keys added for cycling through options in in-game item menus ([Z] and [X]), and for closing menus ([C]).
- Rotations for more of the existing objects and furniture that didn't have them (Workshop Saw, Press, Roadgate, Ironing Board, Altar, Bench).
- New Moving/Relocating Objects feature. Just double-click an object, re-position, and a Worker will do the rest.
- Staff and Dog names added.
- New Bureaucracy researched option. When starting a new game, you can begin with everything researched.
- Additional x10 game speed button.
- Filters and sort-by options added to the Objects menu.
- Metal detector searches now search both the inmate and the box they’re carrying.
- New context-sensitive quick “Add Doors” function, to any wall. Just double-click on a solid wall.
- Prison cleanliness mutator option "Reduce Dirt Build Up".
- Security Camera artwork now indicate the direction they're pointing.
- New quick menu links from the top HUD bar. Clicking on 'Danger', 'Days', 'Balance', Guards, etc. all launch various UIs.
- Clone tool region increased in size.
- Added code that will allow modders to specify menu sprites for any of their objects, enabling modders to attach any image to an object.
- The Mutators (menu) can now be accessed and adjusted mid-game. This is handy for players who wish to turn off/on Mutators in other player's prisons.
- Added Hedge rounded end pieces, and improved all hedges to look better with shadows and when doors are built on them.
- Ability to search for Objects via a specific room, in the Objects menu text box. E.g. type "Yard" to filter and show all Yard objects.
- "New!" yellow star icons now display for any newly added features.
- Prisoners & Staff can now be seen by CCTV cameras in Warden Mode.
- Logistics context presentation and visuals improved. Now you can see your prison.
- Fixed an issue where the Water Boiler was not connecting to water pipes (due it being damaged or moved).
- If you fire staff while the game is paused, only the first staff member that was clicked on will now be fired.
- Guards/Snipers in Guard Towers are now protected from the weather/rain (as if they were indoors).
- At shower time prisoners will now correctly prioritize communal shower rooms, before cuing to use another prisoner’s cell shower.
- The tooltip instruction for the Room Clearing functioning has been added to the Rooms Tooltip.
- When building Quick Rooms, Cell doors are now kept open until the room is completed, to allow workers to enter and finish the room.
- Doors are moved from the Objects menu and into the "Walls & Doors" menu.
- Fix: Moving electrical utility items will now spawn new wires.
- Fix: The correct Warden sprite shows in the staff reports screen.
- Fix: Certain advanced items are now counted in a Grant's requirements (e.g. Visitor booths instead of Tables).
- Snipers now carry Jail Keys, enabling them to get around the prison and into the Armory easier.
- The Bookshelf now caters to the prisoner's "Literacy" Need a bit. A green zone displays its area-of-effect.
- Guards operating certain stations will not participate (leave their station) in prison searches or Shakedowns.
- Guards will now open doors for separated dogs. If for example the dog's handler is killed.
- Added a Borderless Fullscreen Mode option, which is also changeable via the PDX Launcher.
- The Main Menu now included a page system for our dev updates. Allowing us to keep previous/older updates, and tell you all about the latest additions and improvements.
- Added a Screen Display option for players with multiple monitors, which is also hooked into the PDX Launcher.
- New screenshot mode available as a game option, in the Options Menu. Toggle On/Off by holding [H] and pressing [Enter].
- Fixed an issue where sprinklers were showing healing animation when triggered.
- Added support for PDX Launcher on startup
- Paradox Interactive's custom launcher is a simple tool that allows you to easily play any Paradox games or resume your latest save game. It's also allowing us to showcase new content, new updates, or other important messages about Prison Architect!